Monday 28 May 2007

Zero Kgs = 23 cms Loss

Well as I have just explained my weigh in today was a non event, I hadn't lost any weight in 2 weeks, and the dietitian suggested I do a measure which I intended to do at the 4 week make but needed a boost so did it tonight... the results are in and are as follows.

Height: same...go figure lol
Weight: -5kg
Chest: same... whoo hoo
Abdom: same....bugger
Waist: -4cm
Tummy: -5cm
Hips: -2cm
Thigh: -4cm
Knee: -4.5cm
Ankle: -0.5cm.... goodbye cankles
Up Arm: -2cm
Neck: -1cm... strange but true
_______________
Total: -23cm

That peoples is my 3 weeks achievement, and I have to say I am happy with that.

Tomorrow I start Curves and I hope to double that in 3 weeks time..... That is my 6 week (post-op) challenge ,to see if I can get that to say.

6 weeks = 8kg = 46cm

Fingers crossed !!!!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Hi,

Its Christie here. I know excactly how you feel, I lost cm's aswell I look at that as weight loss but I still dont get it why doesnt the scale change?

But keep up the good work, you are doing GREAT.

Christie

Lap Band Reney said...

Hello,
Have been reading your blog the last couple of days and you are doing so well. 23cms off!!! Thats just awesome. Keep up the good work.
Reney

Anonymous said...

Hey, Well done, do you know anyone that has done curves? I went for a while and worked my arse off but didnt get any results. I know a fair few people who have also been and found it a bit of a non event.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
thanks for doing your blog. I look forward to seeing the kg's come off for you