Thursday 3 May 2007

1st May - 1 Week pre-op

1 week to go.... (1st May 2007) ...My 14th wedding anniversary

I received the money from the Super Fund yesterday, and I paid my Surgeon today :( bye bye 4 grand....AND... HOPEFULLY... :)hello new me This week I have been madly cooking and cleaning... cooking soups for me and meals for the family... I am not under any circumstances cooking for them for a week... so its fend for yourselves or loose more weight than me... I have also been cleaning out clothes, kitchen, and O.M.G the linen and tupperware cupboards (last cleaned out ummmmm can't remember) I think I am nesting, maybe its nervous tention. Hubby is worried look slied on me all weekend with a weird look on his face... and asked me if I was going to hospital or runing off with an internet lover (maybe I'm spending too much time on the lapband threads you think !!)I've topped up all the supplies and half packed a bag (probably with crap I'll never use) 1 night= 2 PJ's and 1 nighty and 3 pairs of undies.... a girl can never be too prepared. So now all I have to do is try and get some sleep, i have just had trouble turning off at night...very wakeful... still looking at the clock at 2.45am the mind going 100km/hr. I'm working full time from now till next wednesday and the lack of sleep is KILLIN ME (zombie !!!) And the silly thing is I'm not scared, not of the op anyway, I think it's just all the after stuff, especially since all the stories differ so much. The fear of failure doesn't help either... "Is this realy going to work for me" sort of thing....Okay...now for some shut eye...8 more sleeps (semi-sleeps).

No comments: