Monday 14 May 2007

The Before Photos



Taken 8th May 2007
Ok... Now here are the UUUUUURgly before photos, that were taken the night before the op. I really didn't want to post these, but I think humiliating myself is part of the process of moving on to a new me and never wanting to come back. As you can see by my face I am not too comfortable about having these shots taken and yes I totally relaxed the belly in the 2nd photo which is normally 24/7 sucked in to look half respectable. I will endeavour to take photos in same position each month and post them.... and hope the progress is good !!!


3 comments:

Bunny the Lifeguard said...

WOW Tarn! How exciting! You're a lot tougher than me, when I had laparascopic surgery to remove my gall bladder I thought I had been stabbed half to death and dared not move for days. I think it's for the best to do as you did and just get up and move about, because I felt like a complete slug by the time I had healed, slow and uncoordinated and SO unfit...
I have been waiting SO impatiently for my appointment with Dr Martin on the 4th. I read on the forums today that anoter woman went in and made an appointment last week and is seeing him THIS FRIDAY... there are no words for the foul mood I am in now lol!
Congratulations Tarn! The photos are fabulous, Aaron wants to take some of me in my undies so I get what you're saying about humiliating yourself into making the band work... the thought of the world catching me in my tighty whities is too scary!

Tarn71 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tarn71 said...

LOL Erin, there was NO WAY I was having undie shots. Who the hell wants to see them... not even me !!! and certainly not when I am (cross fingers) skinny, thats for sure. Tarnxx