Thursday 3 May 2007

March 07 - 1st visit to the Doctor

I had my appoint with the Dr and the dietician, all went well (apart from the fact that I had to get on the damn scales). I was 112kg and my BMI was 42. I booked in to have the op on the 18th April, but when I came home I realised that it was the school holidays so rebooked for the 9th May. I am sooooooo excited. Its going to cost $4200 out of pocket after health fund (but that includes all visits to him and the dietician and all fills free for 12months) I have been told about "early release of super funds" to help pay for life threatening illnesses, so I am going to pursue that. If they pay all well and good, if not well I sure I'll save that in my lifetime of dieting hairbrained schemes........................... Did I Tell you I am EXCITED !!!!!................................

No comments: