Tuesday 26 February 2008

I'm Feeling Better..... BUT !!!!

Firstly I have to say sorry about the picture on the last post...... it was Gross I know, I think maybe I was still under the weather...lol

I am feeling soooooo much better, but in saying that I have an appetite like hell. All I want is food. I spent 2 whole days where nothing past my lips, add in no restriction and you have a lions hunger.......

Yesterday I had a few slices of cheese for lunch, and a weight watchers chicken Risotto for dinner and went to bed at about 9.30, I was up at 10 pacing the house wanting food. My appetite came back with avengance. I made myself a cuppa and tried to be satisfied with that and have woken this morning feeling like I could sit down to Bacon and eggs with a side pancakes....

I am now going to make myself some scrambled eggs (which I forever have trouble with when restricted) and try try try not to over indulge myself today. I had dreams of KFC Zinger burgers last night and Roast Lamb last night...lol .....Exactly... IN MY DREAMS !!!!

Ok... I am off to enjoy a breakfast for the first time in 6 months...

Tarn xxx

5 comments:

STACEY BOLAND said...

Hi Tarn, sad to hear u were so sick but glad to hear your on the mend!! Your doing awesome arnt ya, a real inspiration, although for my own journy I think i'll try and leave out the vomiting bugs

LapBandGirl said...

Yikes! Sounds like you had a rough time with the food poisoning thing! Must feel great to be able to eat a little more than usual... and probably slightly scary as well... Hope you get filled soon! :)

LIBSMOM said...

Hello!
I just had my band put in 6 days ago. Man, this is tough but I'm down 22 pounds already.
I'd really like to follow your blog, hope you don't mind if I bookmark your site.
Hope you're feeling better. I've been wondering how vomiting w/ a virus or food poisoning would be after banding..

Unknown said...

hey tarn, just wondering how you are feeling now?
ive finally joined you on the other side!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to be the first to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a beautiful day sweety!
xxTrish