Saturday 9 February 2008

88.9 kg..... 27kg lost in 9 Months

YEEAAAAAHHHH !!!! I am down into the 80's and I did it with a big jump. I weighed in at 90.0kg on Friday morning and today I went down a whole kg.

I have to say that it is actually COLD here today, like a May day, certainly not a bloody February day thats for sure, so I am thinking that it is because of that. My rings will not stay on. I have moved all my rings other than my wedding and engagement rings up a finger and still they are loose and my wed & eng rings look like a 5 year old wearing her Mum's. I will go to the jewellers tomorrow and arrange to have those springy things put in them till I stabilize.

I have gotten rid of another 2 basket fulls of clothes and today went and added to my new (non-existent wardrobe) by buying 3-4 tops off the clearout racks at Target, but when I got home I decided I should have bought a jacket and some trackies aswell...lol.


9 Months Banded Today

Stats since 9/5/07

weight: -27kg
Bust; -16cm
Waist: -22cm
Abdom: -15cm
Hips: -20cm
Thigh: -14.5cm
Knee: -12cm
Arm: -9cm
Ankle: -1.5cm
Neck: -5cm

I am very pleased with myself and my husband is just loving it, he comments constantly. This morning I got out of bed and came out to the kitchen and his words of greeting were "Morning Skinny, do you want a cuppa". I just beamed at him.

I asked him in bed the other morning if it feels different when we have sex, he said only that there was less of me, he then asked ....why.... did it feel different for me. I told him HELL YES !!! First off I can actually breathe, as my legs are not pushing against my belly and lungs, and secondly I was getting contact from him in places that had only had flab touching it, I also feel a hell of a lot more agile and comfortable.... So the answer is YES in some really great ways. (He said he thought I was breathless over him...hehehehe)

Food wise I have had a couple of hard days where I haven't been able to eat much at all. I am probably only managing a cup a day of solid food and the rest liquid. I had a bad day friday where I had eaten too fast and vomitted a few times and couldn't keep anything down, which was horrible. I have plans to see Dr Fill this week and see if he will take 0.1ml out and if thats not enough do it again a few days later....


Thats about it I think...

Will take some photos in my SIZE 16 !!! clothes tomorrow and post some...

Cheers Tarn xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tarn!!!!


Ohhh Ahhh you saucy minx!!!!


Love ya

Reney

Unknown said...

Wow - congratulations! That is awesome.

LapBandGirl said...

Girl... you are awesome!!!! In the 80's... that is great news! What an achievement.

Please please please post up what kind of portions you're eating at the moment.. I'm plateauing something shocking at the moment, but I'm still having a few spews every now and then. You would think that the weight would be budging a little... but Nooooo. I'm also exercising at least 4 times a week..

tell me your secret!!!

Erika xx