Wednesday 31 October 2007

D-O-U-B-L-E......D-I-G-I-T-S.........!!!!!

WHHHHOOOOOO HOOOOOO

I diiiiid it

I diiiid it

I made double diiiiigits........

I'm so happy.... I have reached my first MAJOR goal at last... this morning when I stood on the scales I was 99.9kg....... Yes folks it may only be 100grams less than 100kg, BUT I DON'T CARE!!

As I explained I have been in a bit of pain and had a few probs on Monday after my disastrous camping trip but I went back to liquids for 48 hours and started on solids again tonight. I can't believe what a difference it makes when you are having problems (especially keeping things down) to have a liquid break and let the swelling go down. I feel almost back to normal compared to Sunday and Monday when I couldn't keep anything down and was having pain.

Well that's all from me. I just wanted to brag.....

BRING ON 95kg.......

Luv Tarn xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Tarn,
...A bit of a liquid diet works wonders to shift the weight. Your like me...I don't give a flying fuck about whether it it 100g or 1 kg under the weight you want to achieve, it's the mental gratification that gives you the high to continue and know that you can do it. Bet your still floating on cloud nine. 17 more kgs and I can be like you...celebrating.
Jules

Reney said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO Im doing my happy dance for you.

Aunty Jules you are so right on!!!

Brag? Brag? Fucking Oath BRAG!! This is an amazing achievement!

Big love to ya Tarn! I am extremely, EXTREMELY proud of you.

Reney