Sunday 27 January 2008

Stats Update

Dave & I on New Years Eve. (drunk.... shhhh)
There has been such dramatic change in my weight in the last few weeks I decided to do a stats update again......

Since 9/5/2007

Cm's Lost

weight = 23.2kg

Chest = 14cm

Upper Arm = 8cm

Abdom = 13cm

Waist = 19cm

Tummy = 18cm

Hips = 17cm

Thigh = 14cm

Knee = 11.5cm

Ankle = 1.5cm

Neck = 5cm
-----------------

Total Loss =121cm



WOW.... that's 23 cm in 3 weeks. I noticed as I was doing the measurements that it was basically 3 cm off each area, its good to know I am shrinking evenly.

I hope this continues.... but if not, I am enjoying it while it lasts.

Cheers Tarn xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tarn sounds like you are in Ketosis. The bad breath is the key. If you can sustain it then it helps with the weight loss. I did optifast and when I am at a plateau I do optifast and the vegetables and jelly and you can go into Ketosis in 3 days. You can have protein and that will not matter to the ketotic state. After my birthday tommorrow I am going to give my body a shock do optifast.
You go girl...your looking great.
Jules

Anonymous said...

Oops just read my entry sounds like you have to sustain the bad breath...no,no, no...it just is a side effect. LOL
Jules

Anonymous said...

WOW, check out your before and after pics, thats incredible.....well done Tarn, I'm very proud of you xxTrish