Saturday 22 December 2007

Restricted Again...Yeahhhhh... I Think !!!!!

Dr Fill put 0.2 mls back into my band, which means I have no idea how much is in there at the moment, not since I started playing yoyo with the fills.

I had a good day the day I had the fill, I actually didn't feel any difference (which isn't unusual for me, some times it has taken 2 weeks to make any difference) but I woke up the next day and felt it straight away. I have been having a small bowl of cereal each morning and some mornings could have definitely had more but didn't. But 2 mouthfuls into it and I knew if I had anymore I would vomit.

I can still tolerate crackers, cruskits and really chewed up ham and chicken, but only a mouthful or 2. Tonight we went with friends for Chinese and I had a large bowl of chicken and sweet corn soup and one mouthful of satay chicken and I had eaten too much... I really enjoyed it, but boy I was uncomfortable.

The other huge difference it has made is my drinking of fluids, where I could drink about 10 min after a meal I am now back to 30-45 min after or It all comes back up. I am working hard on being good so I don't vomit and cause swelling again... trying to do the relearning again.

I am frustrated because the damn useless Aldi scales' batteries are flat again so I haven't been able to weight myself. Not that that is a bad thing..... I think I will wait till after Xmas and get batteries when I go back to work. Hopefully by then the scales will have started to move again.

Merry Xmas Possums....

Luv Tarn xxx

No comments: